Australia, South Pacific
CORAL PRINCESS, CORAL PRINCESS II
Passengers: 46, 50
Length: 115 ft.
- Itinerary: Year-round 3, 4 & 7-night Great Barrier Reef cruises in Australia from Cairns and Townsville including Dunk, Pelorus and Lizard Islands.
- Cabins: Cabins have twin or double beds, air conditioning, large windows, and private bathroom with shower.
- Dining: The dining room accommodates all guests in one sitting, tables are unassigned. Menus feature Australian and international dishes, Australian and New Zealand wines.
- Facilities and Activities: These are catamarans carry liveaboard passengers on explorations of the Great Barrier Reef and other parts of Australia. The vessels are air-conditioned throughout. There is a lounge, library with books and videos, hot tub, a glass-bottom boat and zodiacs for exploring. A divemaster and marine biologist are on board. There is an open bridge policy. There is snorkeling, scuba diving, walks in an island rainforest and a beach barbecue. Snorkeling and dive equipment are supplied. Introductory scuba experience is included with additional dives available.
- Fares: A 3-night cruise $1.300 US to $1,700 per person double occupancy. The vessel is sometimes chartered by other cruise lines and tour operators and can be booked with air for a package tour.
Length: 207 ft.
Crew: Austalian, New Zealand
- Itinerary: New Zealand (5 or 12 nights), Papua New Guinea (12 nights), Melanesia (PNG, Solomon Islands, Vanatua, New Caledonia 13-15 nights), Vanatua (5 nights), Australia's Kimberley (10 nights) and across-the-top-of-Australia (11 nights).
Cabins: 36. Cabins have twin or double beds, air conditioning, large windows, private bathroom with shower.
Dining: The dining room accommodates all guests in one sitting, tables are unassigned. Menus feature Australian and international dishes and Australian and New Zealand wines.
- Facilities and Activities: This an expedition ship with lounges, hot tub, library, internet, a excursion tender and a fleet of zodiacs. There is an open bridge.
- Fares: A 5-night New Zealand cruise from $2,500 US per person, 10-night Kimberley cruise $6,500 per person, and 10-night PNG cruise from $6,500.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 504-0400 - USA & Canada (888) 321-0103. International Calls Welcome.