Crystal River Cruises
CRYSTAL RIVER CRUISES - INAGURAL CRUISE JULY 2016
Rivers: Danube, Rhine, Main, Moselle, Seine, Garonne and Dordogne
CRYSTAL MOZART, CRYSTAL DEBUSSY AND RAVEL, CRYSTAL BACH AND MAHLER.
Passenger Capacity: 84 -160
Built:1987 - 2016
Length: 360 - 442 ft.
DANUBE on the CRYSTAL MOZARTTM
Cruise the scenic Wachau Valley, an Austrian wonderland and UNESCO World Heritage Site of tiered vineyards and picturesque castle towns.
SEINE on the CRYSTAL DEBUSSYTM
Cruise along the Seine River with four great days in the City of Light to savor both its Parisian cuisine and world-renowned landmarks, then three days in Honfleur and an overnight in Rouen. Immerse in art and history.
RHINE and MOSELLE on the CRYSTAL BACHTM
With its castles, historic towns and vineyards, the Upper Middle Rhine Valley's entire region is a treasured UNESCO site.Cruise follows the Rhine and Moselle rivers to world-class cities and scenic villages in Belgium, Germany, Netherlands and Switzerland.
RHINE, MAIN, and DANUBE on the CRYSTAL MAHLERTM
Crystal Mahler voyages along Europe's vastest rivers - the Rhine, Main and Danube. Cruising between Amsterdam and Budapest, to explore the capital cities and quaint villages of Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary.
GARONNE and DORGOGNE on the CRYSTAL RAVELTM
From Bordeaux, cruise the Garonne and Dordogne rivers into the heart of Aquitaine exploring famous vineyards, home to wines with names like Saint-Émilion, Médoc and Sauternes.
All cabins feature King-sized bed, convertible to two Twin-sized beds. All bathrooms feature showers with both overhead and hand-held showerhead, many room categories also include Jacuzzi tubs. All rooms have sash windows and/or feature French balconies.
- Twice daily housekeeping services including evening turndown service
- In-suite hors d'oeuvres
- Individual climate control
- Flat-screen TV in each suite
- English-speaking and international TV stations
- Butler service for each suite
Crystal Mozart - Deluxe Suite
Crystal Debussy - S2 Suite
Daytime Dress Code - Comfortable and casual is perfect onboard, or ashore for sightseeing. Be sure to bring comfortable walking/sports shoes appropriate for your activity. Check with your travel professional for special items you might want to pack for your destination and the time of year you are traveling.Dining room attire is casual during the day; however, swimsuits, cover-ups/robes and baseball hats are not appropriate
Evening Dress Code - Our evening dress code is Crystal Casual, a dressed-up version of casual looks. Please refer to the detailed dress code below.
Women's Crystal Casual includes:
Men's Crystal Casual includes:
Open collar shirt
Collared polo shirt
Dress shirt (no tie required)
Dress pants or European smart trousers
Sport coat (optional)
Facilities and Activities:
Fitness areas include state-of-the-art gym equipment; treadmill, stationary bicycle, elliptical machine and Kinesis machine, as well as free weights will be available.
Mats for outdoor stretch, yoga and Pilates
Daily yoga and fitness classes
- A la carte, buffet, and early risers breakfast offerings
- Michelin Star-level dining at multiple dining venues
- Open seating dining
- Crystal Casual dress code
- European sourced and trained chefs and hotel staff
- All meals included, featuring Crystal's innovative and acclaimed six-star cuisine, highlighted by regional specialties
- Unlimited soft drinks and premium beverages including champagne, fine wine and spirits throughout the River Yacht
- Soft drinks, beer and bottled water in-suite
- 24-hour self-service pantry featuring specialty coffees, teas, wines and nonalcoholic beverages
- 24-hour room service
Complimentary All-Inclusive Luxuries aboard Crystal River Cruises
Gratuities included for all shipboard staff throughout the River Yacht including housekeeping, bar, dining staff and butlers.
24-hour Wi-Fi access (via satellite) including free Wi-Fi/Internet usage of 60 minutes per person, per day.
State-of-the-art interactive TV system including in-suite movies on demand, extensive music library
Onboard entertainment and enrichment programs
- Daily choice of electronic international newspapers
- Self-service guest laundry
- Onboard currency exchange - shipboard currency Euros
- Massage services
- Choice of complimentary curated Crystal Adventures shore excursions in every port, including optional Nordic walking poles, and audio headphones
- Destination expert on each voyage
- Destination-focused entertainment and enrichment program, including onboard lecture series
- Complimentary airport transfers to/from river yacht to airport (all transfers will be group transfers by motor coach on embarkation and debark days only.)
Shipboard Public Spaces
All indoor spaces are non-smoking (Except Connoisseur Club on Crystal Mozart)
Hydraulic Sun-Deck Bar (available on Bach, Mahler, Debussy and Ravel only)
Fares:From $3,000 to $11,000 per person, dependent on itinerary.Most cruises are combinable with pre and or post city nights.
European River Cruise Rating
Crystal River Cruise
Tauck River Cruises (All-Inclusive)
Uniworld River Cruise (All-Inclusive)
Scenic Tours (All-inclusive)
|****||AMA Waterways (All-inclusive)|
|***||Avalon Waterways (All-inclusive)|
Emerald Waterways (All-inclusive)
Viking Cruises (All-inclusive)
Imperial River Cruises (All-inclusive)
A Rosa River Cruises (All Inclusive)
|Rating is the sole opinion of Denver Travel's staff.|
Contact: email@example.com or (303) 504-0400 - USA & Canada (888) 321-0103. International Calls Welcome.