Travel Dynamics escorts tours throughout the world chartering vessels such as Harmony V and Pegasus both owned and operated by Variety Cruise Line (separate listing). Travel Dynamics owns Corinthian and Yorktown.
Antarctic, South America, Arctic, Africa, Greece, Egypt, Mediterranean, Adriatic, Aegean, Black Sea, transatlantic, US and Canada east coast, St. Lawrence Seaway, Chesapeake Bay, Great Lakes, Mississippi River, Canada Maritimes, Hudson River, Potomac; Belize, Guatemala
Passenger Capacity: 100
Built: 1992, refurbished 2009
Former name: Renaissance
Length: 297 ft.
Beam: 50 ft.
Draft: 12 ft.
Officers & Crew: 70, International
- Itinerary: Cruises to Arctic, Antarctica, South America, Greece, Egypt, Mediterranean, Adriatic, Aegean, Black Seas, Great Lakes, US and Canada east coast, transatlantic. One Africa cruise goes from Spain along the West Coast of Africa to Capetown.
- Cabins: 57. All Outside staterooms, 225-400 sq. ft., with twin beds or queen, TV, and private bath. Several have private balcony with sliding glass doors.
- Dining: Continental cuisine served in restaurant or al fresco on deck.
- Facilities and Activities: There is a lounge, library, internet center, hairdresser, gym, jacuzzi.
- Fares: From $6,995 for 11-day cruises.
Passenger Capacity: 130
Former name: Spirit of Yorktown
- Itinerary: Cruises of, Great Lakes, Mississippi River, US and Canada east coast, including Canada Maritimes, St. Lawrence Seaway, Hudson River, Chesapeake Bay, Potomac; Belize, Guatemala.
- Cabins: 65. With private bath.
- Dining: Unassigned casual dress seating.
- Facilities and Activities: There is a lounge, library, naturalists and lecturers.
- Fares: From $3,995 per person.
Contact: email@example.com or (303) 504-0400 - USA & Canada (888) 321-0103. International Calls Welcome.