UNIWORLD BOUTIQUE RIVER CRUISES
Europe, Russia, China, Egypt, Vietnam, Cambodia, MekongEurope, Russia, China, Egypt, Vietnam, Cambodia, Mekong
RIVER BEATRICE, RIVER ANTOINETTE, RIVER ROYALE, RIVER COUNTESS, RIVER DUCHESS, RIVER EMPRESS, RIVER PRINCESS, RIVER AMBASSADOR, RIVER BARONESS, RIVER QUEEN, RIVER TOSCA, LITVINOV, TARAS SHEVCHENKO, RIVER VICTORIA, ANTOINETTE, RIVER ORCHID, RIVER SAIGON
Passenger Capacity: 60-220 passengers
- Itineraries: Rhine, Moselle, Main, Danube, Seine, Saone, Rhone, Douro, Nile, Yangtze, Volga, Don, Svir, Neva, and Dneiper. Countries visited while on cruises and tours: Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Russia, Egypt, and China. Vietnam, Cambodia on Mekong. A Russia cruise goes between Moscow and St. Petersburg on the Volga River.
- Cabins: All with river view. Hotel-style beds. Suites are available on some ships. The newest boats such as River Antoinette and River Beatrice have private balconies with cabins and suites on top decks.
- Dining: Single seating.
- Facilities and Activities: All vessels are non-smoking. An English-speaking staff and a ratio of one staff member to every three guests. Included are shore excursions hosted by English-speaking local guides and most tours have portable audio headset systems. There is a lounge with entertainment. Most of the vessels have a library and a fitness center and massage service. Most ships in Europe have wireless internet access. Antoinette (2011) with 164 passengers has pool.
- Fares: 9-day to 32-day all-inclusive cruise and cruise/tour packages range from $1,599 to $9,199.
DOURO - QUEEN ISABEL
Passenger Capacity: 118 - 128
Built: 2011 - 2013
- Itineraries: Portugal, Spain, on the Douro River visiting sites along the Douro River Valley. There is a 10-night Lisbon and Porto, Portugal.
- Cabins: Every riverview stateroom and suite have a French balcony and flat-screen tv.
- Dining: Single seating.
- Facilities and Activities: The Queen Isabel is scheduled to replace the Douro Spirit in 2013 and the Douro Spirit will be chartered for the same Douro cruise route. There is a lounge with a dance floor, a sun deck with jacuzzi and small pool, a fitness room, massage room and hairdresser. Non-smoking. An English-speaking staff . Included are shore excursions hosted by English speaking local guides. There is wireless internet access.
- Fares: Cruise with three nights in Lisbon starting at $2,999 and without Lisbon, from $2,599 per person. Queen Isabel fares from $3,299.
European River Cruise Rating
Crystal River Cruise
Tauck River Cruises (All-Inclusive)
Uniworld River Cruise (All-Inclusive)
Scenic Tours (All-inclusive)
|****||AMA Waterways (All-inclusive)|
|***||Avalon Waterways (All-inclusive)|
Emerald Waterways (All-inclusive)
Viking Cruises (All-inclusive)
Imperial River Cruises (All-inclusive)
A Rosa River Cruises (All Inclusive)
|Rating is the sole opinion of Denver Travel's staff.|
Contact: email@example.com or (303) 504-0400 - USA & Canada (888) 321-0103. International Calls Welcome.